Vist kyrka
Vist kyrka
Vist kyrka

Vist kyrka

The first stone church on this place was built in the 1350's and then another one in 1745. That church was destroyed in a fire in 1961. The present church was opened on Easter Day 1965. The old walls and window openings have been reversed.

Visit website


Nattviolsvägen 5
590 54 Sturefors
vistvardnas.pastorat@svenskakyrkan.se