- To Do
- Travel to Linköping
- Getting around
- FAQ - Facts & Questions
- Tourist Information
- Get inspired
Welcome to the conference city Linköping
Linköping – a welcoming conference city which has for decades been shaped by aviation, IT and top eco-technology. With its University, University Hospital, Mjärdevi Science Park, SAAB and flourishing commerce, Linköping breathes innovation. Something that has, over many years, built up a close cooperation between student life, city life and business life, and created a strong and growing conference city.
Accessible is perhaps the easiest way to describe Linköping as a conference city. Proximity to the E4 motorway, train station with frequent departures to Stockholm and Malmö and an airport close to the city with daily flights to Copenhagen and Amsterdam, makes Linköping an international destination. Yet once here, everything is within walking distance.
We offer help based on your needs. With everything from lovely bright venues, flexible convention halls to lush oak landscape. Linköping’s conference facilities do their best to ensure you are totally satisfied with your conference.
If you would like free advice, please contact Daniel at Visit Linköping & Co or Jenny and Nico at East Sweden Convention Bureau.
East Sweden Convention Bureau
Should you book a conference ? Then there are a variety of conference facilities for you to choose from, ranging from bright beautiful rooms to the lush oak grove . Linköping various conference centers working for you to be completely satisfied with your conference . Do you want free advice please contact Jenny and Nico at East Sweden Convention Bureau.
Phone: +46 (0)11-15 50 08
Mobile: +46 (0)73-0202993
Jenny Ökvist Irwin
Phone: +46 (0)11-15 50 07
Mobile: +46 (0)73-0201487
What is most important for you as an organiser?
Linköping is always available, welcoming and convenient as an event city.
- Professional project leaders with a wealth of experience in all types of events and conferences
- A contact who can help you with your queries on everything from authorisation to periphery activities
- Walking distance between arena/convention hall, hotel and restaurants and shopping
- A living, accessible and open tourist city with lively business and student life
- A whole city that wants and dares to invest in being one of Sweden’s three leading events cities
- Close and accessible city with a central, international airport, E4 motorway and frequent train departures from Malmö and Stockholm
- Eco-friendly and effective public transport and the option of event buses
- Significant target population with almost half a million in the region and 80% of Sweden’s inhabitants within 400 kilometres
Then you have come to the right place. Welcome!
Make your meeting more sustainable
A carbon neutral Linköping by 2025. Linköping municipality’s objective to achieve a more sustainable society for present and future Linköping residents is ambitious, but we absolutely believe that together we can accomplish it. It simply depends on everyone being aware and playing their part.
We will therefor give you a tip on how you can make your conference in Linköping more sustainable by very simple means:
Before the meeting:
- Communicate digitally with the participants before the conference
- Inform the delegates in the invitation that it is an eco-friendly conference and how you can make a difference together
- Send us the correct delegate number in good time before the conference so food is not wasted
- Do request local produce, seasonal and/or vegetarian menus when booking refreshments
- Book or recommend the most eco-friendly mode of transport for delegates and encourage those who need to take a car/taxi to share
- Use Swan eco-labelled paper if something must be printed out before the conference
- Use eco-friendly transport and printers for materials that need to be brought
- Make ‘give-aways’ climate friendly items
During the meeting:
- Use digital registration
- Please use the same glass or coffee cup throughout the day
- Instead of writing on flip-charts, presentations and information can be given digitally
- Share meeting documents digitally
ActiPro Event has many years of experience in the events industry . Today we have commissioned from small business activities to major nationwide and international events.
Klostergatan 62 C
582 23 Linköping
+46 (0)13-14 60 98
East Sweden Convention Bureau
East Sweden Convention Bureau is a non - profit organization whose mandate is to national and international market Östergötland, especially in Linköping and Norrköping as first-class meeting and kongressdestinationer.De two cities have combined over 2,200 hotel rooms, and meeting rooms with capacity to hold over 1,300 participants in a theater style.
+46 (0)73-0202993, +46 (0)73-0201487
GrandTravel Group Sweden AB
A full service travel agency specializing in: business, congress, group and conference and events.
582 23 Linköping
Impress AB is a specialist in creating personalized meetings, experiences and events. We unite good ideas with professional implementation and reinforce the impression and message you want to convey.
582 26 Linköping
+46 (0)13-13 85 70
Naturguiden create outdoor experiences. Arranging conferences , team building, kick-off or office party is our mission .
589 41 Linköping
+46 (0)13-14 11 36
Visit Linköping & Co
We can help you with information about the whole range of Linköping meeting . Our Sales Representative will help you with your next meeting.
+46 (0)13-190 00 55
Winslow Travel AB
You give us the conditions - We tailor your stay according to your wishes . Our business is based on our personal commitment and our knowledge of where we save time and gives you an affordable, well thought-out travel arrangements !
Gjuterigatan 1 D
582 73 Linköping
+46 (0)13-35 22 30